A Free Online Motorbike Training CoursePublished 09/09/2020It can be a roller coaster of emotions when you decide to learn to ride a motorbike, moped or scooter. You may feel excited about the prospect of freedom that having a motorcycle can bring but stressed at the same time because you may have no road user experience. It is understandable to feel a little worried, as there is a lot to learn, and it’s normal to feel anxious about your first bike ride.
To help you prepare for what your compulsory basic training (CBT) will have in store for you and information that will be useful in getting out on the roads safely, online training courses can help give you the confidence you need. Ridefree is a FREE online training course that you should complete before taking your moped or motorcycle CBT.
What does the course cover?
The course contains 5 online learning modules covering:
- Module 1 – The Highway Code and hazard perception
- Module 2 – Motorcycle clothing, equipment and maintenance
- Module 3 – The link between rider behavior and rider safety
- Module 4A – Risk-increasing factors (part 1)
- Module 4B – Risk-increasing factors (part 2)
- Module 5 – The impact of being involved in an incident, and becoming an experienced rider.
When you’ve successfully completed all five modules, you’ll receive your Ridefree certificate. You will have increased your knowledge of riding skills and behaviour, giving you more time to focus on learning the practical skills.
Get in touch with us if you need more information about our courses or if you're worried about your CBT. Our training is provided by exceptionally gifted and friendly instructors who can guide you to success in a fun but safe environment. So feel free to get in touch with us!