Category A1 Light motorcycles Licence up to 11kw - 125cc London
Category A1 Light motorcycles licence requirements,
To complete your A1 motorcycle licence you need:
- to be 17 years of age or over.
- You need to have a valid UK licence
- If you don't have a UK license you can apply to the www.dvla.gov
- UK Provisional Driving Licence
- Or EU driving Licence ( you must apply for a UK Counter part via DVLA by completing a Form D9)
- C.B.T (Compulsory Basic Training) pass certificate.
- Theory for motorcycle pass certificate.
- The motorcycle (>we can provide a bike or train on your own bike.
- A cylinder capacity no more than 125cc
- Power output no more than 11kW and a power/weight ratio not exceeding 0.1kW/kg
- Motor tricycles with a power not exceeding 15kW
Your A1 licence can be taken on a 125cc automatic or gears , which will give you A1 light motorcycle licence. Once passing the practical test you are restricted to 125cc, you can remove you L, plates and carry passengers.
If you pass on a geared bike you can ride both geared and automatic, Pass on a automatic then auto only.
Our A1 Motorcycle Training is provided by exceptionally gifted instructors who can guide you to success in a fun but safe environment. Check out our testimonials/reviews
from previous A1 Licence students, don't just take our word that this is the best training in London.
Click to Book your Category A1 Light motorcycle Course