Category A1 Light motorcycles Licence up to 11kw - 125cc London
Category A1 Light motorcycles licence requirements,To complete your A1 motorcycle licence you need:
- to be 17 years of age or over.
- You need to have a valid UK licence
- If you don't have a UK license you can apply to the www.dvla.gov
- UK Provisional Driving Licence
- Or EU driving Licence ( you must apply for a UK Counter part via DVLA by completing a Form D9)
- C.B.T (Compulsory Basic Training) pass certificate.
- Theory for motorcycle pass certificate.
- The motorcycle (>we can provide a bike or train on your own bike.
- A cylinder capacity no more than 125cc
- Power output no more than 11kW and a power/weight ratio not exceeding 0.1kW/kg
- Motor tricycles with a power not exceeding 15kW
If you pass on a geared bike you can ride both geared and automatic, Pass on a automatic then auto only.
Our A1 Motorcycle Training is provided by exceptionally gifted instructors who can guide you to success in a fun but safe environment. Check out our testimonials/reviews from previous A1 Licence students, don't just take our word that this is the best training in London.
Click to Book your Category A1 Light motorcycle Course